You should live as independently as you are able. You’ll have your own private, or semi-private room in a secure setting where you can come and go as you like. You also have the security of knowing that someone is available 24 hours a day if you need something. From personal laundry service, to an in-house beauty shop, we have you covered when you choose senior living with us. Please contact us to learn more about our senior apartments.
Included in our rates, we provide:
- 52 rooms, studios and suites of various sizes; 8 rooms large enough for couples to live
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Daily evening snacks
- Staffed 24 hours with dedicated, caring individuals
- In-room emergency call system
- A secure environment
- Nurse managed medication
- Personal housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Case management services
- Weekly ecumenical services
- Well-rounded activity program
- Local and area group outings
- Auxiliary and volunteer support
- In-house doctor visits
- In-house podiatry visits
- Pharmacy delivery
- Personal shopping services
- In-house resident personal banking account
- In-house beauty shop
- In-house barber services
- Cable TV
- Transportation for appointments
- Phone service
- Respite Care
- WiFi – common areas
What you eat is of great interest to you. That’s why we put an emphasis on providing meals that are enjoyable to eat and nutritious. Meals are served in the Kenan Dining Room in the Grigg-Lewis House. It’s the kind of place that makes good food great.
You’re invited to invite family and friends to join you for a shared dining experience. Special occasions and private parties can be hosted in an adjacent but separate activity center.
Sometimes you find yourself in between two places. Like after surgery when you’re healthy enough to leave the hospital but not strong enough to go home. Sometimes you just need a break. Like when you’re the caregiver and you need to go out of town or are having your own medical needs.
Respite Care provides that needed interval of rest and relief, in a setting of comfort and well-being. The Respite Care guest is provided a furnished studio or suite containing a full, private bath. Actual accommodations are subject to availability.
Lockport Presbyterian Home is the only Adult Care Facility in Lockport that is approved by the NYS Department of Health to provide Respite Care.
Respite Care Criteria:
- Guest must meet same criteria for admission into Respite Care as do residents of Lockport Presbyterian Home
- Minimum stay – 1 week
- Maximum stay – 6 weeks in any 52 week period
Contact us today to learn more about our affordable senior living in Lockport, NY.